Join a team recognized for leadership in precision parts and solutions driven by innovation and customer intimacy. Our customers and markets will evolve greatly over the next 10 years, looking for critical precision parts to make it happen. Are you ready to enable the future?
- Analyze the market and research new potential B2B customers
- Support the developed market and the existing accounts.
- Enlarge the Customers base
- Draw up a business development plan with Key Clients
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Previous experience on integrated campaigns (Display, social, adw)
The ideal candidate must have gained 5 years of experience in commercial roles, preferably in the Lifts or related products sector.